Sunday, July 22, 2012

Things Were Hot in Philly...

I had an absolute blast at the Erotic Literary Salon last week!

If you have never attended one of these events, you simply owe it to yourself to enjoy a night of steamy, sexy fun. There were virgins (literally and figuratively!), performance artists, newbies and experts. There were groups of people ready to get it on and just as many who were shy and reserved. There were cool words and cold drinks and hot sweat and warm bodies and sizzling words and such sexiness in every corner that I didn't want to leave -- I wanted to stay and soak up the atmosphere for as long as I could.

Unfortunately, I did have to go -- but I will be back!


Here's the information on this must-see event in downtown Philadelphia.

And by the way -- Happy Birthday, Sam!

1 comment:

Andie said...

Loved, loved, LOVED the Johnny Cash story!