Friday, November 09, 2007

"Indiana Jones, with Camera"


"Indiana Jones, with Camera" is a story I considered not publishing at all. Sometimes a story can be so intensely personal, cut so close to your true emotions, that you have to take a long pause before deciding to send it out there into the world where anybody can read it.

I've written an erotic memoir, and I had little problem putting that out there for the world to read. So why is "Indiana Jones, with Camera" different?

Honestly, I have no idea.

"Indiana Jones, with Camera" is now available to read, free of charge, at The Erotic Woman. I hope you enjoy the story.

(By the way...the photograph above is by Roger Fenton, from 1855. The title is "The Valley of the Shadow of Death." Roger Fenton was one of the first war photographers.)

No comments: