Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Reason Commitment is Hot...

This month on For the Girls, I'm talking about that scary thing called Commitment, and one of those perks of settling down -- sex hotter than a mile of firecrackers!

The connection I felt with Mr. Right was fire-engine hot, the kind of sizzling seduction that kept me awake at night. I was in a state of sexual charge that was impossible to deny. One look at him and all the pleasure centers in my body lit up. I’ve read about pheromones and the things they do to the body, and if all that’s true, then Mr. Right must have been born with much more than his proper share...

To read the rest, visit For the Girls! While you're there, check out the rest of my Surviving Mr. Right column. It's all about what happens when the dating game ends and the real fun begins!

No comments: