Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Sweet Surprise, Indeed...

This week my story "Sweet Surprise" was named the Babeland Erotica Contest winner for the month of September. It was definitely a sweet surprise to get that news!

The story is based on a toy from the Babeland collection: The Lollipop Riding Crop. It is a riding crop with a red silicone disc at the end, and it really does look for all the world like a big Lollipop.

As the winner, I get to choose between a gift certificate or cash -- and being the naughty one that I am, I chose the gift certificate. My toy box needs a bit of revamping with a few BDSM additions! I'm going to buy the Pinwheel, for sure -- but what else? I haven't decided yet. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to share!

In the meantime, "Sweet Surprise" is free to read on the Babeland Blog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gwen!

Congratulations on your winning story.

I'm not familar with the Pinwheel. Enjoy it!

A