Monday, September 10, 2007

One Breath at a Time

It's here!

The cover is here, anyway. The book will be in stores in early 2008, but I had to share the gorgeous cover now. I'm so excited!

One Breath at a Time is my first release from Black Lace Books.

Here's the cover blurb:

Kelley is a woman with a broken heart. She doesn’t need another complication in her life, and certainly not another man. But when she stumbles across Tom, the things she thought she didn’t want become exactly what she needs. As they fall for each other and embark on a compelling journey through dominance and submission, both lovers strive to shake away their dark pasts. But is blinding passion enough to keep them from being ripped apart?

Much more to come...I can't wait to get out there and promote this book. It's been years since I did a proper book tour -- I'm ready!

3 comments:

Alana Noel Voth said...

Gwen, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cover, and sounds like an intriguing story.

Sonny

Angel said...

Alana, thank you. I'm so excited!

Sonny: I was so happy to open up that email and find such a beautiful cover! Then I got the cover flats in the mail, and those are even lovelier!

I'll start posting excerpts from the novel closer to publication time.