Sunday, September 28, 2008

What Have I Been Doing?

I've been rather quiet these last few weeks. There are several reasons for that, but the most interesting one has to do with a great big package I received in the mail. You can blame my absence on the generosity of Babeland!

Babeland is celebrating 15 years in the business of pleasure. My very first vibrator was a sexy little purple thing from Babeland. I wore it out within a year, but I loved it so much I had to buy another. Then another. Then something else.

Then I got my lover into the game, and from that point on, it was sex toy heaven.

I love Babeland toys for soooo many reasons. They are always reliable -- I haven't had a single one of them break down, and trust me, I've tried my best to wear them out! They offer some of the coolest and most unique toys. Most of all, the variety means I always have something new to look forward to -- whether it's the tried-and-true Rabbit, the Cadillac of Vibrators, or the cuteness of a Rubber Duckie. (Yes, a Duckie, I kid you not!)

I've done quite a few Babeland reviews for Clean Sheets in the past few years. You can find those here:

Getting Off Quick with Babeland

Getting Wet and Wicked with Babeland

Becoming an Expert with Babeland

Look, Honey -- No Hands! A Review of the We Vibrator

And you can bet I'm going to be doing more.

Happy Anniversary, Babeland! Here's to another fifteen years of orgasmic joy.

No comments: