Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Story, New Q & A...

Alana is one of my favorite writers. Ever. And she has one of my favorite blogs on the web, filled with tons of her exceptional writing. Every now and then she posts a Question-and-Answer with an erotic author, and today it's my turn! At Mars with Mars and Venus, you will find a new Q & A with yours truly.

Also posted is "White," a short-short story about addictions. Sex addiction, drug addiction, addiction to the wrong person at the wrong time, addiction to all those crutches that make a crazy lifestyle seem somewhat sane. It's a hardcore look at the secrets of people who could be your next-door neighbors.

Go. Read. Enjoy.

Thanks to Alana for inviting me!

4 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

I just wanted to pop around and say how much I enjoyed your interview at Alana's place! Great stuff!

Craig

Angel said...

Thank you, Craig. She comes up with great questions, doesn't she?

Craig Sorensen said...

She sure does. And she's such a talented writer as well. Speaking of talented writers, I loved your excerpt! Very, very sexy.

I also enjoyed your story "Ancient History" on Clean Sheets that you wrote? Very hot, very romantic. I had a story called "The Helmet" published at CS around the same time.

Small world, eh?

Craig

Angel said...

Ah, yes! I remember that story. I loved the race, but especially the twist at the end -- it was one of those very few stories that made me laugh out loud. Good stuff!